|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. This month, I want to focus on my stomach. I want a flatter stomach as summer is quickly approaching. I want my stomach region to look slimmer when I am in my 2 piece swim suits!
- Eat smarter. If I am serious about losing a certain amount of weight, in a certain amount of time, I need to stick to this. Instead of quickly transitioning into a diet, I think I'm going to try eating smaller portions, and smaller meals more, rather than the 3 standards meals.
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame.
- Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post!
- Socialize more! I haven't been keeping up with comments on my blog, and I feel so bad! This month, I am going to make more of an effort to actually respond to the new, and even the old ones!
- Work more. Okay, so because this semester of school is almost over and summer school will be starting in May, I want this month to somewhat be devoted to work, and making some money to save for my final year in university (starting in September). I plan to open my availability up, since I literally have only 3 exams, all of which are on the same week. So the rest of the month, I want to work.
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo