If you haven't heard, the other day I announced that I would attempt to do blogmas this year. I soon began to realize that it might be more of a struggle, especially since I want my post to have more of a Christmas/Holiday theme. So, I came up with a list of a few ideas to help get me started, and I decided to share it with you all!
Here are 10, or maybe a few more, holiday prompts and end of the year prompts!
1. Christmas Wishlist
2. Gift guides for him/her/secret Santa
3. #tb to a white Christmas
4. City decorations for the holiday!
5. 10 Reasons why you love (or hate) winter!
6. Share how you celebrated Christmas
7. 2015 in review (pictures/favourite moments)
8. Reflect on your 2015 resolutions
9. Farewell letter to 2015
10. Goals for 2016
Have fun with these prompts, and have fun during the last month of 2015!!!