Lol, regardless, I thought it would be fun to try to list 21 things I miss about being a kid, in honour of starting out my adult ways of life. Ahah, here we go!
1. NOT STUDYING (although I found spelling tests to be hard in elementary school)
2. MONKEY BARS! I used to be soo good at this, then, all of a sudden I either lost all my upper body strength, or I got too heavy to lift myself. Regardless, I miss this!
3. BEING FEARLESS.
4. SEEING MY SISTER EVERYDAY However, don't tell her I said this..
5. PLAYING SPORTS. Oh, I actually miss being on a school team and just playing volleyball.
6. NOT GOING TO WORK But received money from the parents haha.
7. PRESENTS. Haha, I really don't get much of them now, its either I buy stuff on my own, or I don't.
8. SLEEPING EARLY (and for long hours without a hard time)
9. RECESS. I found it so fun to run around so freely in the playground with a bunch of my friends !
10. VACATIONS. I did travel a lot when I was a kid. I don't travel as often.. too busy. I would love to drop the books and hit a new place every so often!
11. BEING HAPPY Like genuinely, happy.
12 .HAVING NO PAIN TOLERANCE I was able to do anything without any fear of getting hurt... now, thats all I think about.
13. NOT PAYING FOR BILLS.
14. Not having a cell phone (this coincides with #13)
15. BEING CAREFREE.
16. PAYING TAG - Who knew running around so freely and with so much excitement was actually a great form of exercise?
17. SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDMA
19. NO RESPONSIBILITIES.
20. WHEN BOYS HAD COOTIES.
21. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE
With all that being said, I guess I am just reluctant to admit that I am an "adult". But, don't get me wrong, being an adult definitely has its perks!
What do you miss from your childhood?