|background image via|
As mentioned in my latest blog post for this series, I feel like I am in the season of mist. So, below is the bucket list I've created to share with you what I will be doing in order to get out of the mist to have some clarity in my life, especially the future.
#AnInspiredSeason Bucket List
- Go to more outdoor events (i.e., Pan-am games possibly?; Rib fests)
- Do more good without expecting anything in return
- Spend more quality time with the family
- Get an internship
- Volunteer in a hospital
- Ask more questions (especially on things I am confused about)
- Go on a weekend trip with friends
- Buy a desert cook book and cook every recipe!
- Dye my hair a completely different colour (I'm thinking red..)
- Graduate from university
- Travel to somewhere hot: Cuba, Jamaica!
- Learn Sign Language (this has something to do with a possible career!)