|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. It's spring; and summer is quickly approaching. Need to start getting that summer body!
- Run. I want to become a "runner". So, I went online and found an 8-week plan to become a runner who can run 2 miles. This is definitely a start, and that means today, I start off with 2 mins walking, 1 min running, for a total of 30 minutes!
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame.
- Blog regularly. I've missed a lot of blogging days this month because my attention was mostly on school and studying for upcoming exams. I personally like to have my blog up to date, instead of the 1 every month or so... This week, I definitely want to start and creating draft post for the upcoming days/weeks!
- Make money. I'm obviously a full-time student with a part-time job. I recently opened up my availability, and hopefully this summer, I'll be able make and save money for the upcoming school year. (The key word is save...)
- Read a book. Last week, I mentioned how I went to a cute used book store and bought few books (click HERE to read that post). I started reading a book, and I haven't read a novel in a while. So, I am excited to read this book, and most importantly, finish it!
P.S. in case you were wondering, I'm reading the "chick-lit" novel called, Then Came You written by Jennifer Weiner. Have you read it? Thoughts?
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo