|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. This is do or die... Summer is quickly approaches, I really have no other excuses not to hit the gym.
- Eat smarter.
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame.
- Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post!
- Socialize more! I haven't been keeping up with comments on my blog, and I feel so bad! This month, I am going to make more of an effort to actually respond to the new, and even the old ones!
- Finish ahead of time. I realize that although I have assignments and midterms in the near future, I should be using this week and the next week wisely to START on them, so I am not stuck with the stress of having to complete everything last minute.
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo