|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. If I want to see changes, I have to literally go out and make this. March is going to primary focus on getting my arms smaller in size (make the flags go away!) and get a bigger butt.. because well, I want a bigger butt ahah :)
- Eat smarter. If I am serious about losing a certain amount of weight, in a certain amount of time, I need to stick to this. Instead of quickly transitioning into a diet, I think I'm going to try eating smaller portions, and smaller meals more, rather than the 3 standards meals.
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame.
- Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post!
- Socialize more! I haven't been keeping up with comments on my blog, and I feel so bad! This month, I am going to make more of an effort to actually respond to the new, and even the old ones!
- Finish my paper ahead of time. I have another paper due this Thursday. I feel like I have a good understanding so far; I just want to make sure I finish a head of time, instead of the typical night before. I rather save the night before for just editing, and not worrying about meeting the online submission deadline.
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo