|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. I have no excuse. I'm going to have to hit the gym this week because I pretty much didn't do anything last week... so, I definitely got to shed off all the extra pounds I accumulated!
- Eat smarter. If I am serious about losing a certain amount of weight, in a certain amount of time, I need to stick to this.
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame.
- Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. So, I want to try to spice them up a bit to post!
- Study! So, I'm back at school, and I already have a test on Wednesday. Well, wish me luck! Oh yeah, and I have 2 papers due back to back next week... I really get started on that as well!
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo