|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Although I was unable to hit the gym properly, I still did some home workouts, which was almost as productive. Although I have the week off from school, I'm going to make an effort to ensure I still get my daily workouts, even if it has to be at home again.
- Eat smarter. I'm not one who sticks with diets... heck, I'm a girl who actually loves to eat. Instead of cutting out a huge part of my life, I think I'm going to eat smarter. Have smaller meals instead of 3 big meals, not eat past 7pm, and definitely no junk food and pop (which I've been successful with thus far!) I really want to see a change in my body, so I am willing to put the effort in!
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. I need to get back into the habit of using an agenda to plan ahead, maybe I'll be a little bit more relaxes about everything.
- Blog at lest 4 times a week! Blogging isn't a huge priority for me as school has definetly have that number one spot. But, this month, I definitely want to be more engaged with other bloggers. So, this month I will make an effort to partake in the weekly linkups! At least 1 for everyday of the week, and hopefully this will help grow my blog and the blogger friendships!
- Convert Drafts to Posts. I notice I have A LOT of draft posts... some finished, some unfinished. I thin this week I'm going to take the time to finish and edit them and schedule them as actual posts!
- Plan stuff with friends/family. Next week is my reading week! That means, one week off from school. Instead of just staying home and catching up/getting ahead in school work for all 7 days, I definitely want to do fun activities with friends and the family. I need to start planning!
- RELAX! It is my week off from school, and RELAXING I MUST DO. Heck, I deserve to just lay in bed until 2pm if I want!
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo