|background image via|
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Last week I was able to hit the gym for 4 days. I think this is amazing. I definitely want to start seeing results, so I'm going to put myself a little more during those times I am at the gym. I think its time for me to really start figure out which day is leg day, chest day, and so on.
- Study, study, study! I have a test today and a test tomorrow, then I am free for the rest of the week! I defiantly want to do well on these tests, since these are the first ones for the course and it really sets the tone for how much I really understand the material.
- Eat smarter. I'm not one who sticks with diets... heck, I'm a girl who actually loves to eat. Instead of cutting out a huge part of my life, I think I'm going to eat smarter. Have smaller meals instead of 3 big meals, not eat past 7pm, and definitely no junk food and pop (which I've been successful with thus far!) I really want to see a change in my body, so I am willing to put the effort in!
- Plan in general. I find that my life is a bit more organized when I have everything planned out. I feel a bit more stressed free when I know I can accomplish something within a planned time frame. I need to get back into the habit of using an agenda to plan ahead, maybe I'll be a little bit more relaxes about everything.
- Blog at lest 4 times a week! Blogging isn't a huge priority for me as school has definetly have that number one spot. But, this month, I definitely want to be more engaged with other bloggers. So, this month I will make an effort to partake in the weekly linkups! At least 1 for everyday of the week, and hopefully this will help grow my blog and the blogger friendships!
- Plan stuff with friends/family. Next week is my reading week! That means, one week off from school. Instead of just staying home and catching up/getting ahead in school work for all 7 days, I definitely want to do fun activities with friends and the family. I need to start planning!
These are my goals/wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo