|background image via|
- Plan blog prompts. I want to continue to be more active on my blog even though I am juggling school and my part-time job. I feel like if I at least write down a list of days of what I am writing, then it will motivate me to blog more. So, this month, and the next few months this is something I want to continue.
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Mother nature called last week; so I tomorrow I will hitting back to the gym with the goal of losing 30-40lbs this year. Because it has been a while since I've been to do the gym, I will have to work my way back; slow and steady.
- Textbook readings. I want to stay ahead of my readings this semester. I feel like I'll better understand more of the lectures, and it will help me participate more in class.
- Talk to profs. I want to start building relationships/friendships with my profs, especially since I will be applying for grad school next year, and reference letters from academic professors is key. This week, I will make it apparent to go to the prof after every lecture, introduce myself, and ask at least 1 question from the lecture. If I do this constantly, of course the prof will remember me and genuinely remember my name, and hopefully this will work to my advantage for next year.
- Research Grad schools. It is time for me to look into what exactly I will be applying for next year, so I know what I want to aspire. Just knowing I want to get a Masters in psychology isn't enough. There are more specific programs (i.e., Occupational therapy, community psychology, etc.) that are available to get masters. I really need to know which type of Masters degree will help me for my future. LET THE RESEARCH BEGIN.
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo