|background image via|
- I hope I get accepted to the Nursing Program. This is probably a wish I am going to be listing until I receive my acceptance letter. Don't get me wrong, I love the psychology program that I am already enrolled in at my current university, but I think I will have more of a future with a nursing degree...
- Ace my final anthro tomorrow! The year has quickly come to an end. This is actually our last week of classes before exams start. Tomorrow is my last test of the year for my biological anthropology course, and I am quite excited yet sad at the same time. Who knew that I would have developed an attachment and love to a subject this much!
- Workout at the gym again! Because my work schedule has been all over the place, I have yet to revisit my daily workout routine at the gym. I mean I have been doing stuff here and there every so often at home, but I mean, I really am starting to miss challenging myself to stay on the elliptical for 60 minutes that such a high resistance level... I am determined to try and go back to the gym at least twice this week if anything.
- Potty Train Penelope. I am making very little progress. So far, Penelope hasn't pooed/peed on the carpet anymore.. but she is still doing so on my bed. So I still want to train her to poo and pee in her litter box, or even her cage, as opposed to my bed... the smell of her pee is actually getting strong :/
- Continue to impress my bosses at work! I am absolutely loving work, and because we are ALL new employees at this new store opening up, we are all technically "temporary" workers... so I wanna continue to make a good impression so that I am able to have this job as a permanent one... because I need to money to spoil myself! aha