|background image via|
- PLAN. Soo... my birthday is this Wednesday, and I have decided to go with my friends out of the city. Not this weekend, but another weekend. This week is about planning and finalizing all the details!
- Plan blog prompts. I've been busy with school that I missed last week and a few days of blogging. I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. Hopefully, I am able to catch up on my blogging for the month!
- Start doing research! I have four papers due this month (well to of them are due Dec. 1). But, still... it is this month. My plan is to get all the research out of the way. At the same time, create an outline, which will defiantly make things easier for when it comes to writing the papers. Hopefully this works out for me
- Finish all my assignments. I have sooo many assignments and essays due this week and next week. My goal is to at least start an outline for most of them, and finish them at least 2 days before the due date!
- STUDY! I have 2 bell ringer tests next week. I need to start studying and memorizing everything ahead of time!
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Also, my birthday is coming up, soooo it would be nice to look great for my birthday weekend!
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo