|background image via|
- STUDY STUDY STUDY! I have a bell ringer test this week, worth 25% of my grade. I need to study so that I am able to identify different parts of the skull properly in 2 minutes.
- Sleep. Unfortunately, I got sick this weekend due to the lack of sleep. I probably won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight and the week since I have work early tomorrow morning and I'll be studying hard for this Thursdays test.
- Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
- Clean my room/ Reorganize. I already started the process of moving things around. I just need the energy now to actually throw things out instead of leaving it in the middle of my room. I feel like once I do so, it will be easier for me to move my cloths around.
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Especially since today is Thanksgiving, gotta get rid of all that weight!
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo