|background image via|
- STUDY STUDY STUDY! I have two tests this week. My exceptionality psych test on Wednesday, and then an Anthro test on Thursday. I would really like to Ace them both, so studying everything NOW, and just going over them again and again over the next few days is ideal.
- Finish my assignments. I have two assignments due this week - one on Tuesday, and the other on Thursday. Gotta get those done, preferably ahead of time!
- Sleep. Unfortunately, this week I have the worst schedule for work. One of the days I am working is Tuesday 7:30am - 1:00pm. Whats so bad about that? Well, I have class that evening from 3-5pm, then a practical from 6-7:00pm. Thats why this week is going to suck.
- Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
- Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo