- Finish my assignment. I have yet another assignment due on Tuesday. And another one due on the 9th of October. There is just a lot of work.
- Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
- Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
- Make time for friends. Okay, I'll admit it. I may be going a tad crazy over my school work. I need to include friends in my life because lets face it, I am getting lonely whenever I don't have someone beside me to share jokes with. So, this week, I promise to hang out with you all, and I'll even text you first!
- Get my contacts back. I lost my contacts about a week ago, and I didn't even care. Until recently I realized that I was unable to reach a lot of my missing contacts. It really is a hassle to message people on Facebook and then wait for their response... I'm just gonna make an effort to get them all back!
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo