|background image via|
- Finish my assignment. I have this difficult assignment due Tuesday. I've done as much as I could on the weekend, and I am hoping I finish the rest by early today, so that the rest of the night I can just over things here and there.
- Sleep. Yes, although most of my classes are after 12 noon, for some reason I wake up at 7 am. The problem is I go to bed late. So there needs to be a trade off... it is either I sleep early so that I am refreshed when I wake up early, or that I have to learn to sleep in just a little more.
- Plan blog prompts. Now that I will be busy with school, I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. I also hope to write most of them on the weekends so that I am able to stay up with school work, and also keep up with my blog.
- Clean my room/ Reorganize. My sister is slowly moving her stuff out as she is preparing to move into the resident life at her new university! I gotta make sure she doesn't take any of my cloths/shoes/makeup - everything. Time to clean up and take ownership of what is really mine!
- Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body!
- Text people back. I have a bad habit of texting people for a couple of hours, the all of a sudden get bored and then just stop talking to them all together. I do feel bad, but I usually tell myself that I would text back and then end up not doing so... Maybe I should develop the habit of telling others "late replies" or at least "bye" to end the conversation properly!
These are my wishes for the week. If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo